No guarantee can be made that development of the Meridiana Community (“Community”) will proceed as described in this website. Some properties being developed in the Community may only be in the formative stages and are not currently constructed, but are envisioned for the future. Any information on such properties is presented to set forth prospective developments for general informational purposes only.
GR-M1, Ltd. and Rise Communities, LLC (collectively, “Owner”) are the owner and developer of the Community. Certain homebuilders unaffiliated with the Owner are building homes in the Community (“Builder(s)”). Owner is not responsible for any of the obligations or representations of any of the Builders, and shall have no obligations to any buyer regarding a home purchase from a Builder. Purchasers of homes from any of the Builders waive any claims against Owner arising out of their purchase transaction.
This website and the information contained on this website is not intended to be an offer to sell nor a solicitation of offers to buy real estate in the Community to residents of Connecticut, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, and Oregon, or in any other jurisdiction where prohibited by law.
Owner is pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation. Owner encourages and supports an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers based on one's status to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin.
Each Builder in the Community provided the narrative that relates to such Builder. Owner does not endorse and expressly disclaims any responsibility for such narrative provided by the Builders. Purchasers of Builder homes must independently investigate, confirm, and judge all information provided by the Builders without any reliance on Owner. Owner is not affiliated with nor a part of the Builders and their businesses.
Developer may be entitled to a marketing fee from the Builder of a new home in the Community, which fee may be charged back by said Builder to the purchaser of a home in the Community. Prospective purchasers should check with the Builder regarding payment of the fee.
Any list of service providers is an example of available service providers. It is not an exclusive list, nor a recommendation of the listed providers. Homebuyers must rely solely on their own investigation and judgment in identifying and choosing a service provider.
Some images included in this website do not depict any specific product or service which may be located in the Community. No trademark owner or manufacturer is affiliated with this website or the Community, and no such trademark owner or manufacturer endorses any product or service awarded as a result of this website.
The maps are for illustration purposes only, based upon current development concepts, which are subject to change without notice. No guarantee is made that the features depicted will be built, or, if built, will be as depicted.
Photographs shown on this website do not always depict actual locations/features in the Community. Artist renderings are for illustration purposes only, based upon current development concepts, which are subject to change without notice.
Prices, specifications, details, and availability of a Builder's new homes are subject to change without notice. All square footage is approximate.Additional fees may be required. MAPS NOT TO SCALE.
What Personal Information We Collect
Some information that identifies you as an individual (“Personal Information”) is gathered when you register with our Website (”Site”), or participate in community activities, focus groups, and interviews, sweepstakes, and promotions (including incentive programs). We also collect Personal Information about you to the extent that you provide it to us online (e.g., by filling out forms on the Site or by submitting such information in an email message) and offline (e.g., by filling out a comment card at one of our locations, or by registering for information concerning the community and/or its amenities). You provide your Personal Information voluntarily.
Personal Information requested may include your name, your street mailing address, your email address, your telephone number, and other information, including information about your personal or business demographics and your home purchasing preferences. In addition, we may ask you to enter an ID, password or similar data when you access this Site, so we can verify your right to access certain portions of the Site.
We might also obtain Personal Information about you provided to us by your friends, including your name and email address, as this Site allows visitors to the Site to send information about our community to others via email. If you choose to tell a friend about our community, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We endeavor to send to your friend such emails. We may elect not to send the email in certain circumstances in our discretion (e.g., if the email contains inappropriate or inaccurate information or content). We store your friends' Personal Information for the purposes of sending these emails, tracking the success of our referral program and promoting our community. Your friend may contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove your friend's Personal Information from our database.
How Do We Use the Personal Information We Collect?
Our goals in collecting Personal Information from you include: (i) providing you with information about the community such as: phase releases, pricing, amenities, upgrades and enhancements, community events and other information we deem you may find of interest; (ii) supporting business purposes, and community planning endeavors, that we believe are reasonable and consistent with fair business practices; (iii) notifying you if you are a winner of a sweepstakes, or to provide any information regarding any promotion or incentive program, that you have participated in; and (iv) contacting you concerning phased releases, amenities, upgrades, enhancements, community events or activities, services and products for new homes in the community that might be of interest to you. We also use your Personal Information to determine other information that will be delivered to you that may be targeted to your interests, as well as determining what periodic marketing, promotional and other notices to provide to you. You may, at any time, choose to not receive communications from us by “opting out” of specific mailing lists and services by sending an email requesting removal to our Customer Service Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing us at the mailing address listed below.
How We Share Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information to homebuilders that participate with our communities, to our affiliates (i.e., companies that we own, we are owned by, or we are under common ownership with), to consultants, and to other third parties with whom we have a business relationship. We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties as we deem necessary or desirable to provide products and services that you have requested. Your Personal Information may also be disclosed to third parties on an aggregate basis and in a manner that does not reveal the personal identity of you or your business. For real estate professionals who are participants in our Incentive Programs (defined below), we may disclose your Personal Information to a third party shipper, if applicable, so that any incentives or rewards that you have earned pursuant to the Incentive Program can be shipped and delivered to your home or business. We may also disclose your Personal Information as we believe is reasonably necessary to comply with law, regulation, or other governmental authority. Finally, we may disclose your Personal Information upon a transfer or sale to another entity of all or a portion of our stock or assets to which this Policy relates, or upon any other corporate reorganization.
How to Modify Your Personal Information
You may modify or update your Personal Information by sending an email to our Customer Service Department at: email@example.com. Data management requests are administered in an orderly manner to the extent feasible and within our direct control.
Other Limits to Your Privacy and Confidentiality
We may disclose Personal Information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing the Personal Information is necessary for us to protect or enforce our legal rights, or when we believe that the law requires it, and for administrative and other purposes we deem necessary to maintain, service, and improve our products and services.
We operate this Site (including without limitation its registration system) and provide our services in good faith, but on an AS-IS, AS-AVAILABLE basis. ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, QUALITY, TITLE, FITNESS, MERCHANTABILITY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE DISCLAIMED. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR EVENTS BEYOND OUR DIRECT CONTROL. This Policy is governed by the laws of the State of Texas, including conflicts of law principles. Any provision of this Policy that is illegal or unenforceable shall be deemed automatically conformed to the minimum requirements of law. Any legal actions against us must be commenced in Texas within one year after the claim arose, or be barred.
Sweepstakes, Promotions, and Community Activities
We may from time to time offer sweepstakes, promotions (including incentive programs), community activities, and other programs in which we may request Personal Information. Your participation in any such sweepstakes, promotion, activity or program will be subject to the official rules of such sweepstakes or the terms and conditions of such promotion or activity, or any release that you may sign, and any additional related conditions that may be posted on this or other applicable websites, or as otherwise provided.
Incentive Programs and Similar Promotions for Real Estate Professionals
We may offer from time to time rewards programs and various other sweepstakes, promotions, and incentive programs (“Incentive Programs”) specifically for real estate professionals, in which we request Personal Information, such as your name, address, email address, and phone number. The participation of real estate professionals in an Incentive Program will be subject to the terms and conditions, or official rules, of such program, any release you may sign and any additional related conditions that may be posted on this or other applicable websites, or as otherwise provided.
Retention and Protection of Personal Information
Generally, we retain your Personal Information that we collect electronically on our server or in our archives for as long as we reasonably need it. We may alter this practice according to legal and business requirements. For example, we may shorten the retention period for certain Personal Information if needed to free up storage space, and we may lengthen the retention period for other Personal Information if needed to comply with privacy standards or applicable law.
We establish and maintain certain practices to help protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of electronic Personal Information stored on our system. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no computer system is completely secure, and while the measures we implement are intended to reduce the likelihood of security problems, there is no warranty or guarantee that our standard security measures will prevent access to your Personal Information.
Consent and Revisions
By using or accessing our services or this Site, by participating in the activities or programs outlined above, or similar activities or programs, or by providing Personal Information, you agree to this Policy. This document supersedes any prior communication on this topic and reflects the entire and exclusive Policy. We reserve the right to revise this Policy from time to time, and will post any revisions on this Site. Additionally, if you provide an email address as part of your registration, we may send an email to such address to inform you of changes to this Policy. Upon publication, the updated Policy will be deemed to replace the prior version of this Policy. We encourage you to review our website regularly for changes. If at any time, you do not agree with the terms in the updated Policy or if you want to be removed from our database, please let us know using the contact information below and we will remove your name and other Personal Information from the database.
Your Questions and Comments
If you have questions about this Policy or would like to be removed from our database, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us by mail at: Customer Service Department, Rise Communities, LLC, 1908 Avenue D, Suite 300, Katy TX 77493.
If you have any questions regarding the Site, please contact the Owner by using the contact information and methods found on the Site.
Links to Third-Party Websites
The Site may be linked to other websites on the Internet or World Wide Web that are not affiliated or associated with, under the control of, or otherwise maintained by Owner. If you use these links, you may leave the Site. Owner has not reviewed any such linked third-party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any such sites or their content. Owner does not endorse or make any representations about third-party sites or any information, software or other products, or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Owner, GR-M1, Ltd. and Rise Communities, LLC (collectively, the “Owner Group”) are the owner and developer of the Meridiana Community (“Community”). The Owner's responsibility with respect to the Community is limited to the development of certain infrastructure improvements (e.g., streets, parks, etc) and all obligations of Owner run solely to the Builders or other persons buying property directly from Owner. Home builders (“Builders”), unaffiliated with the Owner Group are building homes in the Community. The Owner Group is not co-developing, co-building, or a partner, or joint venturer with such Builders. The Owner Group is in no way responsible for any obligations or representations of any of the Builders to third parties and/or home buyers, and the Owner Group shall incur no liability whatsoever nor shall it have any obligations or liability to any home buyer regarding a home purchase from a Builder. Buyers of homes from any of the Builders waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all rights, claims, causes of action and other rights against the Owner Group arising out of their purchase transaction with the Builders. None of the entities comprising the Owner Group are a guarantor or party to any of the agreements between the Builders and third parties, including home buyers, and furthermore GR-M1, Ltd. and Rise Communities, LLC is not a guarantor or party to any of the agreements between Owner and any third parties or the Builders. Homebuyers shall look solely to the Builders with respect to any claims or issues arising out of their purchase of a home in the Community.
Owner makes no, and hereby disclaims all, warranties, express, implied, and statutory, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of third-party rights, compliance with federal, state, and local regulations, the accuracy, timeliness, relevance, reliability or completeness of the Site or the Materials or any other warranties regarding the Site, Materials, or the quality, suitability, truth, accuracy, timeliness, relevance, and completeness of any content or other Materials contained on the Site. Owner does not warrant that access to the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. The Site is made available “as-is” and “with all faults.”
Future development of any community being developed by Owner or any Affiliates may or may not occur as shown on illustrations, depictions, or maps.
Unlawful and Prohibited Uses
You agree not to use this Site, including, but not limited to, any materials or services that you may receive through your use of this Site: (a) in a manner that violates any local, state, federal, foreign, or international statute, regulation, rule, order, treaty, or other law or for any purpose that is prohibited by these terms, conditions, or notices; (b) to stalk, harass or harm another person or to interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of this Site; (c) to impersonate another person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or (d) to damage, disable, overburden, interfere or disrupt this Site or the servers or networks connected to this Site or any of Owner's or Affiliates' related websites. You further agree not to: (a) use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods in connection with this Site, or (b) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Site or any other services, accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to this Site, whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site.
The information contained within press releases issued by Owner and its Affiliates should not be deemed accurate or current except as of the date the release was posted. Owner and its Affiliates have no intention of updating, and specifically disclaim any duty to update, the information in the press releases.
Owner and Affiliates are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation. Owner and Affiliates encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are not barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
Use of Copyrighted Materials/Trademarks
Any materials on the Site, including, without limitation, any documentation, content, text, data, graphics, images, video, and audio clips, interfaces or other materials, information or works of authorship (collectively the “Materials”), are copyrighted materials owned by or licensed to Owner or its Affiliates. All rights are hereby expressly reserved. The Materials contain trademarks, service marks, and trade names which are owned by Owner and/or its Affiliates, and may also contain brand and product names which are trademarks, service marks, or trade names of third parties which are owned by their respective owners. Except as otherwise noted in the Site, you are hereby authorized to view, download, cache, copy, and print the Materials solely for your personal, non-commercial use and not for resale or further distribution, subject to the following conditions: (A) Any copy of the Materials or portion thereof must include all copyright notices appearing on the original. Owner reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use by you shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Owner. (B) Nothing contained in the Site shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any copyright, trade secret, patent, trademark, or other intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”) of Owner or its Affiliates, or any third party, and, except as expressly provided herein, all such Intellectual Property Rights in the Materials on the Site are expressly reserved to Owner and/or its Affiliates, and/or any third party, as applicable.
Hyperlinks to This Site
You are granted a limited, nonexclusive right to create a “hypertext” link to the Site, provided that such link is to the entry or home page of this Site and does not portray Owner or its Affiliates or any of their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise defamatory manner. This limited right may be revoked by Owner at any time for any reason whatsoever. You may not use, frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Owner trademark, logo or trade name, or other proprietary information, including the Materials found at or on the Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page of the Site or any form contained on a page of the Site, without the express written consent of Fee Owner in each instance. In addition, you may not use any metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Owner's or an Affiliates' name, trademark, or product name without Owner's express written consent in each instance.
REALTORS® - Meridiana University 2016
For qualifying homes for which a purchase contract is executed between May 19, 2016 and December 31, 2016 and that subsequently, fund and close no later than April 30, 2017, the bonus commission will be a $500 gift card for the first home closed, $1,000 for the second home closed, and $2,000 for the third and subsequent home closed. Licensed realtors with three or more qualifying closings during this time will be entered into a grand prize drawing for a $10,000 gift card bonus. Not valid with any other offers or incentives. Bonus offers are void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. Other terms and conditions apply. See a Rise Communities' sales representative for more information. Rise Communities reserves all rights, including the right to discontinue the bonus program at any time without notice.
Grand Opening Apple Watch Contest Rules
2017 BACKYARD BLOWOUT SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY; A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING: Open to legal residents residing in the state of Texas who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The sweepstakes begins on April 29, 2017 and will conclude on May 31, 2017. There is a limit of one entry per person/household no matter what the means of entry. Anyone found trying to enter more than once will have all of their entries eliminated. Sponsor: (″Sponsor″) GR-M1 Ltd. d/b/a Meridiana, 1908 Ave D, Suite 300, Katy, TX 77493.
2. TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter. 1) Consumers who sign a binding purchase agreement to purchase a home within Sponsor’s master planned residential community located in Brazoria County, Texas known as “Meridiana” during the promotion time period will automatically be entered into the sweepstakes. 2) To enter without signing a purchase agreement for a home within the Meridiana community, hand print your complete name, address, daytime phone number and age on a 3"x 5" card and mail it in a #10 envelope to: 2017 Backyard Blowout Sweepstakes, PO Box 6000, Dept. M, Clear Lake, MN 55319. To be eligible under the first method of entry described above, consumers must have signed a purchase agreement no later than May 31, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. Central Time. Mail in entries must be postmarked by May 31, 2017 and received by June 7, 2017. All entries received by automated entry or computer generated in any way will eliminate all entries from that person. Anyone giving false information on their entry will be eliminated. Limit of one prize per family or household.
3. DRAWING: There will be one (1) prize drawn for this sweepstakes. All eligible entries will be included in the drawing. Drawing will be completed on or about June 8, 2017.
4. CONDITIONS: Neither Sponsor nor any of its affiliates (the “Sponsor Parties”) assumes any responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incorrect or inaccurate entry information even if caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes. The Sponsor Parties will not be responsible or liable for any misdirected mail or mail availability issues. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this sweepstakes should a computer virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the sweepstakes. If the database of entrants becomes corrupted, the winner will be chosen from the remaining valid entrants received. Any attempt by an individual to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. Use of any automated equipment to enter the sweepstakes will eliminate all entries from that person/email address. Participants must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
5. PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize of up to $10,000 to be used towards outdoor backyard enhancements and improvements will be drawn (the “Backyard Enhancements”). The winner will have a choice of various Backyard Enhancements selected by Sponsor, which will be shown to the winner after the winner is confirmed. The cost of any Backyard Enhancements over the prize value of $10,000 will be the responsibility of the winner. The winner must decide its Backyard Enhancement choices no later than December 31, 2017. Should the Backyard Enhancements requested be less than the prize value, that difference will not be paid to the winner but shall be forfeited. The Backyard Enhancements must be constructed at what will be (or is) the full time residence address of the winner. The potential winner will be notified by email, and/or phone, and will have 72 hours to respond to the notification with its interest in accepting the prize. If there is no response within 72 hours an alternate winner will be drawn and contacted, and will likewise have 72 hours to respond. Such process will continue until the prize is awarded and accepted. All information provided as part of the entry process will be kept confidential. Prize will be awarded upon receipt of notification and verification of compliance with these Official Rules. Prize is not transferable. No prize substitutions except at the discretion of the Sponsor. Odds of winning based on the valid number of entries received. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging agency, Innovative Processing, Inc., whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this drawing. Prize will be distributed by the Sponsor. Total prize pool for this sweepstakes is $10,000. Each winner will be required to provide identification; proof of name and address and shall sign a receipt of prize. The Sponsor shall have the right and power to determine eligibility; to determine and declare the winner of the drawing; to decide the random method of determining the winners; and to decide any matters in dispute. All decisions of the Sponsor shall be final.
6. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Employees of GR-M1, Ltd., d/b/a Meridiana, its sponsors, agencies, distributors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and affiliated companies, participating advertisers and media, employees, and its and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Immediate family member is defined as husband, wife, children, mother, father, sister, sister in-law, brother or brother in-law. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local laws apply. Entry into this promotion constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners' name, address and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor reserve the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. By participating, you accept and agree to abide by these Official Rules and all decisions of Sponsor and its judging and administration organizations, which are final and legally binding in all respects. Entrant recognizes and agrees that survey information will be made available only to Sponsor. By entering the sweepstakes, you hereby agree that in no event will sponsor or any other judging or administration organizations be responsible or liable for, and you hereby release them from, any and all claims, actions, damages, losses, costs or expense or liability of any kind arising or resulting from anything relating to this sweepstakes.
7. WINNERS LIST: The names of the prize winners can be found by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: 2017 Backyard Blowout Winners List, PO Box 240, Clear Lake, MN 55319. Requests must be received by June 30, 2017.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Entrant agrees that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant(s) and Sponsor and their agencies, shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota. Entrant agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes, or awarding of the prize, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the County of Stearns in the State of Minnesota. Entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes, or awarding of the prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.